Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2006

2 gifts from Chris Marett

I'm Chris Marett and I've got to be the luckiest publisher in the investment world. I publish Maximum Options, the premium investment service driven by the King of Options, Ken Trester. What sets Ken apart from every other investor who has ever traded options is his time-proven track record of remarkable success (33 years running!)... and his selfless commitment to helping other investors pile up profits.

Now, before I tell you more about Ken, I want you to know that his critically acclaimed options software (Push Button Options) is sitting right here on my desk and I want to give it to you --free!

But, as the counter above shows, I only have a few left. Claim your free software right here and now!
http://iplacereports.com/?sid=6TJ215&en=3015724

This profit-generating software normally retails for $195.00. Thousands have been sold. Thousands more will be sold. And thousands and thousands of dollars of profit already have been made this year -- and will continue to be made -- by those fortunate enough to own Push Button Options.

Ken and I are delighted to pass this software along to you without charge. Because we want to spoil you rotten with profits right from the start, I'm ready to give you an additional bonus -Ken's much sought-after 320-page best- selling book, 101 Option Trading Secrets.

When experienced options traders pay $1 500 to $2 959 to pack themselves into hotel auditoriums to hear The King of Options spill the beans about how he amassed his 33-year-consecutive record of incredible profits, they also line up outside the door to buy his best-selling 101 Option Trading Secrets for $29.95... and his software for $195.00.

But since I publish Ken's book and distribute his software, no one stops me when I walk away with a box filled with a couple dozen copies of both. And no one is going to stop me from giving you a free copy of both, as long as I still have some to give.

So if you're at all interesting in the secrets that earned Ken Trester the title King of Options, if you want to...
Make quick, super-size profits in good markets and bad
Control all risk with absolute certainty
Generate safe, steady income -- yes, with options
Make more money by investing less money... then all you have to do right now is click here http://iplacereports.com/?sid=6TJ215&en=3015724 to get Ken's software and his best-selling book with our compliments.

No comments: